14. 1. 2015.

HIPPO konkurs

Anja Vučić, učenica VII2 OŠ „Sveti Sava” (mentor: Dragana Videnov), pobednica je međunarodnog HIPPO konkursa u pisanju sastava na engleskom jeziku. Njen sastav na temu My life in 20 years (Moj život za 20 godina) proglašen je najboljim u kategoriji HIPPO 3.

My life in 20 years

I hope that the future will be good for all of us and the world will be a better place to live.
In twenty years I see myself as a pharmacist. I think I will have twins, two girls, and a wonderful husband. We will stay in Serbia, but maybe move to a bigger city. We will live in a beautiful house or in a big flat. I love animals, so I will probably have two cats. I hope our neighbours will be friendly, so we can hang out with them.
In the future technology will improve, so my house will be full of interesting appliances.
All in all, the future will be interesting.   

Organizator konkursa je Udruženje GLOBAL INPUT – LCCI IQ predstavnici za Italiju, Sloveniju i Balkan, a glavni sponzor je EDI - LCCI, međunarodno priznati odbor sa sedištem u Koventriju, Engleska. Ovaj konkurs je vid zagrevanja za takmičenje planirano marta meseca.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Напомена: Само члан овог блога може да постави коментар.